Supervisor Safety Training
The Workplace Safety and Health Act requires that employers appoint “competent supervision.” A competent supervisor recognizes the safety and health hazards to which employees under their direction and control are exposed, and who are familiar with the legislation which applies to the work performed. These skills can be acquired through supervisory training in:
- Requirements of safety and health legislation;
- Job hazard analysis and safe work procedure development;
- Workplace inspection;
- Accident and incident investigation;
- How to lead, direct and motivate employees to work safely; and
- Dealing with safety violations.
With twenty years of experience, Corporate Health Works is unique in Manitoba and leads the industry in innovative training and program development.